- Posted on: 19th March 2023
- Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Education: Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master
- Last Date: April 08, 2023
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Company: Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
- Address: Administrative Officer, PNCU, 30 UNESCO House, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Deputy Permanent Delegate (BS-19)
- Jr Instructor Commerce (BPS-14)
- Jr Instructor Electronics (BPS-14)
- Librarian (BS-11)
- M&E Specialist
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Office Boy
- Power Engineer
- Project Appraisal Specialist
- Shop Assistant (BS-06)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Stenot Typist (BPS-14)
- Store Keeper (BS-08)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
How to Apply?
Federal Govt Educational Institutions FGEI Jobs:
Applicants can Apply Online at FGEI Jobs Portal at www.fgei-cg.gov.pk/nup-rec.php.
Online applications must be submitted before 2nd April 2023.
For Serial No. 1 to 3, Online Applications are required. Applicants can forward Online Applications at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. Instructions regarding Online Apply are also provided on the prescribed link.
For Serial No. 4 to 6, Desired individuals may forward their applications to the Administrative Officer, PNCU, 30 UNESCO House, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad. Candidates may also forward their applications through email at [email protected].
For the Deputy Permanent Delegate post, Candidates must download the Application Form from the MOFEPT website www.mofept.gov.pk.
For Polytechnic Institute for Women Jobs:
Online Applications through the National Job Portal NJP (www.njp.gov.pk) should be submitted for Serials No. 1 to 7.
Application Form for other vacancies is posted on www.gpiw.edu.pk.
Applications must be submitted to the Administrative Officer, Govt Polytechnic Institute for Women, H-8/1, Islamabad.
The deadline for this advertisement is 1st April 2023.